WHAT IS THE JOB LIKE?
Partners & customers are rapidly innovating their services toward global technology & social trends. You who provide high-quality, pro-active and swift support to internal functions & suppliers are the key success factor to achieve this.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Support suppliers on onboarding suppliers to Ariba network
· Trains suppliers and buyers/Category Managers of the usage of the different events in Ariba and able to manage technical questions
· Pro-actively works with the buyers and Category Managers to understand the e-sourcing strategy and requirements
· Advises and aligns with buyers and Category Manager on appropriate tendering and eAuctioning strategy (RFx, types of eAuctions)
· Creates, sets-up and manages eSourcing events and eAuctions for buyers and Category Managers, and supports them during the End-to-End process and event
· Supports buyers and Category Managers with operationalizing and amending contracts. Supports them with answering questions or operationalizing the contract for them. Collects the necessary data to operationalize the contract
· Provides input to the team to drive improvement through refining or modifying existing processes to improve productivity, efficiency, and accuracy of the eSourcing, eAuction and contract operationalizing processes
· Identifies risks related to the use / incorrect use of SAP Ariba and continuously educates buyers and category managers to make an optimal use of the system
· Supports McCoy's ambition to provide 24/7 service to our customers by supporting different shifts such as APAC, EMEA and AMER.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related field, or equivalent work experience
· Proven track record in working with SAP Ariba upstream module (Source to Contract)
· Has deep understanding of Ariba Upstream and Procurement operations
· Has experience in supporting suppliers
· Has customer-service mindset, collaboration skills, strong communication and organizational skills
· Has commercial drive to drive processes and improvements and take ownership
WHAT WE PROMISE YOU?
In McCoy, we can definitely promise you:
· Opportunity to travel to Netherlands - An awesome opportunity to personally meet your clients, and also your colleagues.
· Own initiative and responsibility – You will be driving your own career, by creating your development path.
· Leading projects – You will be given a chance to lead projects, which is always better for your career.
· Little to no hierarchy – You can forget the 'old’ work culture. There is no better experience than feeling you are trusted and valued by your colleagues, especially with your leads, which you can always have a beer after work.
· Minimum Attrition: “Great Place to Work” - McCoy & Partners has been assessed against the Great Place To Work criteria . The certification is based on feedback provided by McCoy & Partners employees about levels of trust, pride and enjoyment. Employees score highest on leadership credibility and interconnectedness.
Let's get to know each other
Applicable for Manila based applicants
5617 BA Eindhoven
+31 (0) 85 7820400